Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i'm not sure im ready to talk about what happened to me just yet.. not the whole thing..

i have had to talk about it and recount my story countless times to many different people. it seems as if i have become immune to the story. i no longer cry when i give the details. yes, i get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and feel a bit queezy, but i don't cry.

my tears have become bitter whereas they used to be little drops of liquid fright. you see, a lot of thing happened after i was raped.
one
after another
after another
after countless painful other
at first these events made me feel like i was being punished, or that i was destined for a life of suffering.. now, i am still sad, but i know that although these events are painful and seem to rip at my heartstrings, they were not 'created' to target me..
im not sure if i believe everything happens for a reason; although i do think that you learn from your trials & tribulations. i often lie awake at night and wonder what i am suppose to learn.. it has been two and a half years since i was raped & sometimes i feel just as helpless as the days after it happened.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning~!

    My name is JL and I have been assigned to be your monitor and personal cheerleader for Blogathon this year.

    Just a gentle reminder, we're into the second hour of posting. If you are having difficulty getting started, or need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me at one of the myriad of places below.

    Good Luck~!

    JL
    (aka Kirasha)

    http://esoteric-renaissance.com/thon
    jayellefsw@yahoo.com
    Y!IM: esowolf
    AIM: esowolfJL

    ReplyDelete